Terms and Conditions
Please review the following terms and conditions which govern the use and purchase of products from our site. By accessing, browsing, or using this Site, you acknowledge that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by these terms.
This website (“site”) is operated by Logic Street Scene (referred to in these terms of sale as “we” “us” or “our”). These terms of sale apply to your purchase of products via our site.
We try to maintain consistent pricing between store and web site however some prices may vary from time to time.
Using this website indicates that you accept these terms regardless of whether or not you choose to register with us or order from us. If you do not accept these terms, do not use this website.
Logic Street Scene - Website Terms and Conditions
- Privacy and Security
- Orders and Deliveries
- Consumer's Guarantee Act 1993
Intellectual Property Rights
All intellectual property on this site, including without limitation any trade marks, text, graphics and copyright, is owned by us or our content suppliers. We are the exclusive owner of all rights in the compilation, design and layout of this site.
Right to Use Site and Content
You may use this site only for the purposes for which it is provided. You must not use this site for fraudulent or other unlawful activity or otherwise do anything to damage or disrupt this site.
We endeavour to ensure that any content will be current, accurate or complete when you access it. However any error or inaccuracy which is brought to our intention will be dealt with within a reasonable time.
This site may contain links to other websites owned and operated by third parties and which are not under the control of us. In relation to any linked sites we provide these as a convenience to you and the existence of such a link does not imply any endorsement by us of the linked site and we are not responsible for any material contained on those sites.
2. Privacy and Security
When you register for an online account you are granting us permission to store your personal information.
We will only use personal information about you for the following reasons.
- To create an online account for you
- To record and process your orders
- To add to our database so we may inform you of specials, promotions, offers and events via email or post
- To respond to your queries
- Any other reasons which we may notify at the time information is collected
We may share your personal information
- To our group of companies or service providers (e.g in order to store information)
- Where the disclosure is in connection with one of the purposes for which the information was collected.(e.g to courier companies to enable deliveries )
- Where we are required or authorised by law to make disclosure
Except as provided above, we will not share your personal information with any third party
We will take all reasonable measures to ensure that personal information held by us is accurate and up-to-date. You are entitled to know as to whether or not we hold personal information about you and you are entitled to reasonable access to this information. You may also request:
- That we correct this information if it is inaccurate;
- That your details do not appear on our database.
- You can make changes to your personal information, by contacting us using the "Contact Us" page on this site.
If you would not like to receive emails from us regarding products, offers and promotions you will have the opportunity to unsubscribe. If you unsubscribe, you will continue to receive emails specifically related to your online sales.
All prices displayed are in New Zealand Dollars (NZD).
4. Orders and Deliveries
Rural and Island deliveries may incur extra charges.
When we receive an order we will validate the order and confirm the order via email that it has been received and being processed.
Delivery will be made by courier of our choice.
We intend to deliver all products within 3 to 5 working days of us confirming receipt of the order.
This is an estimate only and may be subject to delays beyond our control.
If we are not able to supply the products or there is likely to be a significant delay in making delivery (e.g. because the product is out of stock or the delivery is to a rural/remote location), we will notify you as soon as reasonably possible, in which case you may cancel the order and you will receive a refund (including the applicable delivery charges) We will not otherwise be liable to you for any damages, costs or expenses of any kind, suffered or incurred by you due to the order not being fulfilled or the products not being delivered within the anticipated delivery time.
The anticipated delivery charges (if applicable) will be notified to you when you complete the order, although in some cases the actual delivery charges may be higher (e.g. if the delivery is to a rural/ remote location). We will notify you if the actual delivery charges are higher than those anticipated, in which case you may cancel the order prior to delivery and receive a refund in respect of the cancelled order.
Deliveries to rural areas the Outer Islands (Chatham Island, Stewart Island, Kawau Island, Waiheke Island, Matakana Island, Great Barrier Island and d’Urville Island) will incur additional costs.
The risk of any loss of, or damage to, the products will pass on to you on delivery
6. Consumer's Guarantee Act 1993
To the extent permitted by law
- All warranties, representations and guarantees (whether express, implied or statutory) are excluded, including without limitation, suitability, fitness for purpose accuracy, or completeness of this site or the content on or accessed through it, and we will not be liable for any damages, losses, or expenses, or indirect losses or consequential damages of any kind, suffered or incurred by you in connection with your access to or use of this site or the content on or accessed through it
- If your use of this site or its content is subject to the New Zealand’s Consumers Guarantees Act 1993, you may have rights or remedies which are not excluded nor limited by the above.
We will not be responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligation under the terms of sale if the delay or failure arises from any cause which was beyond our reasonable control. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Jurisdiction and Governing Law